Daniel Craig's cufflinks have survived two 007 adventures intact
Whilst Bond is notoriously hard on his suits and frequently shreds his thousand-pound suits, the cufflinks that Craig has used throughout his era as 007 have remained in tact.
According to a total compiled by Esquire Originals
, the collateral damage on "Quantum of Solace" and "Casino Royale" amounts to:
- More than seventy designers suits, each worth Â£3000.
- Seven Aston Martin DBS, worth Â£165,000 a time
- Umpteen high end Alfa Romeo cars.
- Ten pairs of John Lobb shoes
- Eight Omega Planet Ocean Titanium watches
- Fifteen pairs of Persol sunglasses
- Seven Â£4000 leather jackets by Giorgio Armani
- Sixty Turnbull and Asser silk shirts
- Four Â£6000 Brioni dinner suits...
According to the author Craig's custom cufflinks have injected new life into the industry. They're calling it the "Daniel Craig effect".
Craig, in character as 007 is normally seen wearing ST Dupont cufflinks.
Thanks to `Germanlady` for the alert. Discuss this news here...